Adobe Print Publishing
This course is designed to introduce each of the applications in the Adobe Creative Suite used for the production of publications destined for print and can be used as a grounding for further training on the individual applications.
Individually each of the applications in the Adobe Creative Suite are powerful professional design tools but Adobe has invested a great deal of time and effort in integrating these tools, improving productivity and reducing costs for the customer.
The following is a guide to the elements covered in each of the applications on this course. Due to the amount of information that can be covered, both the duration and content of the course can be customised to fit requirements. if you would prefer a workshop on either print or web publishing, please click on the relevant workshop link in the left navigation.Adobe Photoshop
- Getting Images into Photoshop
- Preparing images for print
- Producing creative imagery
- About Vector artwork
- Creating simple graphics
- Integration with image and page
- Creating page layouts
- Combining text and images
- Output for print or electronic distribution
- About the Portable Document Format
- Creating simple PDF files for print or electronic distribution
- Producing interactive PDF documents